Oil-based lubes are easily one the most avoided lubes on the market, usually for good reasons. They aren’t water-soluble, they stain and they tend to stick around inside your body for an unknown amount of time. That being said – Bonk Oil-Based Lube is in a league of its own.
Bonk Oil-Based Lube is the oil-based counterpart to Bonk’s Water-Based lube. Made from a blend of all natural ingredients, Bonk Oil-Based Lube is the safest and healthiest oil-based lube you can use on your body.
I received the Bonk Oil-Based Lube from Ferfi, free of charge for my honest review. Check them out, not because they sent me some great lube but because their products are amazing and affordable.
Bonk Oil-Based Lube is made up of sunflower seed oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, beeswax and coco seed butter – all natural, vegan friendly and body safe ingredients that just make it sound like an awesome lube and to be honest, it is pretty awesome.
In use, the Bonk Oil-Based Lube starts off thick and creamy, once it makes contact with skin it begins to melt into a smooth lotion-like sensation. I started off with only a small amount to see if I’d like it but found myself grabbing the tube for more because it really does feel great. It took a solid 30 minutes before I needed to reapply more and soon enough, the party was over.
Clean up, like all oil-based lubes took a little more effort. Warm, soapy water and a bit of a scrub had my skin feeling the smoothest it’s ever felt, it didn’t leave behind an oily residue like the Swiss Navy Grease and it didn’t leave my skin smelling synthetic and chemical-like – similar to the way a glycerin filled water-based lube will.
- It smells amazing. Hard to describe but I’m assuming it’s a mix of the shea butter, jojoba and sunflower oil that has this lube smelling incredible.
- It lasts a long time. Apply more if you prefer a thicker sensation from your lube but trust me, a little goes a long way.
- My skin is still super soft and I ain’t mad at that.
- Being oil-based it isn’t condom safe which can be difficult but that’s why the water-based counterpart exists!
- The 75mL tubes are great when travelling but something larger, in bottle format with a pump dispenser would take this lube to the next level of greatness.